Make Money Speaking on Clubhouse Summary of Topics Covered
In January, 2021, professional speaking business expert, Lois Creamer, started the Make Money Speaking Club on Clubhouse where new, emerging and established professional speakers connect to discuss topics of interest related to paid professional speaking.
Later that month, I (Marty Dickinson of HereNextYear.com) offered to co-moderate the Clubhouse discussions with Lois. Since then, RJ Jackson has joined us a co-moderator along with Frank Kitchen.
In July, 2021, we started taking notes and adding them here as updates. Come back every week to see current additions answered to each section of the speaking business.
Join Us Every Monday!
The live and open discussion lasts for two hours every Monday starting at 7pm (Eastern), 6pm (Central), 5pm (Mountain), 4pm (Pacific). You are welcome!
How to Join the Make Money Speaking Club
- Open your Clubhouse app on your phone or mobile device.
- Search “make money speaking” and tap the “Clubs” tab.
- Tap” Make Money Speaking with Lois Creamer.”
- Tap the “Follow” button.
Make Money Speaking Topics
- Speaking to Associations (Added 10/7/2021)
- Get Corporate Speaking Opportunities (Added 9/23/2021)
- Clubhouse Best Practices (Added 9/22/2021)
- One-Sheet Best Practices (Updated 8/24/2021)
- Get More Speaking Gigs (Updated 8/23/2021)
- Developing Your Positioning Statement (Updated 8/10/2021)
- Status of the Professional Speaking Industry (Updated 8/10/2021)
- Protect Your Intellectual Property (Added 8/3/2021)
- Managing Your Speaking Business (Added 7/29/2021)
- Setting Speaking Pricing and Rate Sheet (Updated 7/27/2021)
- What Audiences Expect from Speakers Today (Added 7/20/2021)
- What We Learned at NSA National Convention About Speaking at Hybrid Events (Added 7/20/2021)
- Will TED/TEDx Boost Your Speaking Business? (Added 7/4/2021)
- Audience Engagement Challenges (Added 7/4/2021)
- Blog Strategies for Speakers (Added 7/4/2021)
- Selling Your Online Course (Added 7/4/2021)