Automating the Internet Components of Your Business is Key to Growth and SurvivalFor this week’s show, I brought in Gary Jezorski with CloudNet360. We covered a lot of ground in a little over 30 minutes for those starting a business or wanting to do more with their business, but with less people. Topics covered in this show included a bit of history:
- How CloudNet360 evolved into a business automation software system
- Why most people approach creating sales funnels incorrectly
- Why staying organized in your business is so important
- How to get sales more quickly
- Automating the process to get more sales without extra work.
Watch the full recording below.
Business Automation is the Key to Selling More Faster
Benefits of Using Web-Based Software to Automating Main Components of Your Small Business
Using web-based automation software for your business has several benefits. Many of them were covered in-depth in my interview with Gary J. Here are a few:
- No need for multiple subscriptions for components (email broadcast, cart, membership, CRM, project management) when they’re all in one place.
- No worries about incompatibility between software upgrades when the system all works together.
- Shorter learning curve for new helpers since all modules when look and feel is consistent throughout the system.
- Less need for back-end support means more emphasis on sales since the techy components are handled.
- Streamlined sales process from lead through the customer life cycle means shorter conversion times.
Watch the recording of episode #007 where I interview Scott Friedman about how to engage customers!
Join us every Wednesday for a LIVE interview with an expert. Your first step is to join the Facebook Group where all of our interviews are conducted live every Wednesday. Ask questions in the comments area during the show and we will answer them live!