Website and Internet Marketing Services
to Help You Engage the Full Potential
of the Internet for Your Business
Our core method in working with companies, business owners, new and up & coming professional speakers, consultants, trainers, coaches, and authors, demands your full mental engagement with the Internet and all its potential.
To assure that happens, each of our clients gains a birds-eye view understanding of how all the components of your social networking and website work together to bring leads and sales your way.
Web Marketing is a Process
Fortunately, the one thing that hasn’t changed in all 20+ years of Here Next Year’s dealings with the web, is the web marketing process itself. New tools come and go, but the same concept applies where you need to Take A.C.T.I.O.N.:
A.C.T.I.O.N. was the 6-step acronym Marty Dickinson used in his first book, Winning the Internet Dogfight (2004 currently out-of-print), to describe his Internet marketing method. Later, the image of the dog used on his book cover became his mascot at every networking event and public speaking opportunity. If you ever hear speakers saying from the stage, “You need to take ACTION!” Well, now you know who this Action character is they’re always talking about. Remember this face!
In summary, the A.C.T.I.O.N. process goes like this
- Adjust your mindset by establishing clear goals. Know exactly how many leads and sales you want to create the revenue and lifestyle you want. Marty wrote a workbook on this very subject titled,
Lions Always Win: How to Spot What You Want and Get it Too!
- Conform to what works. You need a website that converts visitors to leads, customers, opt-in subscribers or Facebook/Twitter/LinkedIn followers. Know exactly how many visitors you need to your website each month to get the sales you want.
- Translate your method in your traffic building. If you are business owner, you believe your business is the very BEST, right? Showcase your method in blog posts, social media, and all the other 100+ ways to drive traffic to a website.
- Isolate specific items to improve. Visit your website again…for the first time. Tweak your sales copy. Evaluate your sales process. Build your search presence on Google. Increase your followers and conversations with connectors on social media. Tweaking and improving your web presence is a constant effort.
- Ooze your success to others. No, I’m not saying brag about how much money your making. Rather, show the world how you are able to work with others to supply positive outcomes. Demonstrate how your customers and clients are better off because of your help.
- Nab the Golden Goose. This step can ONLY be accomplished once you go through the wickets as a business owner. It simply means, court and build relationships with connectors so that they will refer their customers and connections to you.
Here Next Year helps you to accomplish all of these steps by providing solid web marketing and strategic Internet marketing services.
Our Complete List of Web Services Includes:
- Website design
- Website re-design
- Website and domain name rescue
- Website development and custom programming
- Website hosting
- WordPress security
- WordPress installation and hardening
- WordPress recovery from hackers or viruses
- Website SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
- Website shopping cart setup
- CRM implementation
- Auto-responders writing and sequencing
- Squeeze page and landing page design and development
- Blog posting
- Pay-per-Click and CPM Advertising on Google and Facebook
Meet Your Project Manager
In a recent vacation (hence my beard!) to New York City, I finally met our Project Manager in person.
Raj Mehta has been handling all of the websites and web services for Here Next Year clients for the past three years. I’ve thrown pretty much everything at this guy but the kitchen sink! And, he and his team of nearly “20” U.S. based designers, developers, and marketers have come through with winning solutions each and every time.
Whatever your web services need, “TAKE ACTION NOW” and contact me with what you need help with and I will get you in touch with Raj immediately.