You never realize just how important your website hosting is until you walk in on a Monday morning to realize your website was DOWN all weekend long and no one even told you. Don’t let it happen to you. Or, if it has, realize you are not alone and there is hope.
We’ve been in this Internet business arena for 15 years now and have been “hosed” on just about anything a 3rd party website hosting service provider can dish out. Nothing…and I mean nothing…is worse than the helpless feeling you get when you realize your website is down.
Suddenly, no one is reachable. No one returns your calls or e-mails. Your website finally gets restored but on someone else’s time clock.
Finally, a few years ago, we invested in our own web servers and e-mail hosting servers and life on the Internet has never been easier. Our website hosting clients enjoy being part of an exclusive club of sorts.
Website Hosting Benefits Through HereNextYear:
- Client Recognition – The fact that we know everyone personally who hosts their website on our servers has become hugely important. We continue to hear nightmares of web servers going down (and therefore all of the websites on that server) because someone’s site is doing something illegal and causing a server overload. It is more important than ever to either get a dedicated server for yourself and spend the big bucks ($200/month on average) or host with a less expensive setup where you are part of an exclusive club.
- Incredible Uptime – Web servers are like cars. They have parts that wear out and need to be changed and upgraded. If a server is about to have an issue, we know it before you will. So, we can fix problems before they impact our hosted websites.
- Website Ownership – YOU own your website, not us. You will always have access to all of your usernames and passwords giving you ultimate control.
- Website Hosting Support – Since they’re our servers, we can do anything that needs to be done to keep your website functioning. If you have a 3rd party software that you’d like to run along side your site, no problem.
- WordPress Hosting – If your website is built on the WordPress platform, you’re in luck! Nearly all of the company websites or websites for authors and speakers we implement for clients are built into WordPress. If you run into a WordPress issue, it’s great to know you have a whole team of WordPress experts to turn to at HereNextYear for WordPress support and training.
- $179/year – Standard Website Hosting (Up to 10 Gb transfer per month)
- $379/year (10Gb-30Gb transfer per month)
- $579/year (30Gb-50Gb transfer per month)
- Required “static IP address”
- Registration of the SSL certificate under your name
- Activation and setup of the SSL on the server
- Connecting the SSL with a directory of your choice through FTP
- Support for the SSL throughout the year (Note that additional fees may apply for custom additions such as installation of 3rd party applications to work with the SSL)
If you like, we can send you a complete spec sheet of our Linux platform, but to most people, it’s just a bunch of numbers and letters. Prices are probably more important to you than specs anyway, so here are our modest prices for website hosting. Note that all hosting with us is prepaid by the year. We just like to get the money part out of the way so we can focus on the project.
Website hosting prices are determined on how much bandwidth (files transfer) you use. Most websites fall within the standard hosting bandwidth usage area.
We also offer PCI Compliant SSL (Secured Socket Layer) hosting for an additional $350/year that covers everything including:
What to do next…
For questions or next steps, please call Marty Dickinson directly by phone or save on long distance fees by using our online chat feature at the top right of this page to chat with him directly. Or, complete the contact form to send him messages by email.