Tama Kieves is doing a great job teaching professional coaches at ICF Colorado to listen to our Inner Success Strategy. Her speaking style is full of humor and very individualized. I’ve never seen Tama speak before, but I really appreciate her seemingly improvisational style of presentation.
Key Points from Tama’s Presentation
- If you’re not listening to your inner voice, you’re listening to someone else.
- If you’re successful doing what you don’t love, imagine how successful you could be if you did what you love.
- Inspired success doesn’t have steps to follow.
- Instead of trying to follow everyone else, choose your own inner success strategy that is already inside you.
- You will come to trust your instinct by trying it and when it feels right.
- If you have a lot of things you are drawn to, that’s a great thing!
- The new income is multiple streams instead of just focusing on only one.
- Don’t worry so much about choosing your direction but let your direction choose you.
- If you have someone in your life that doesn’t support your passions, stop trying to convince them. Instead, be invincible.
- A true calling inspires you then fades then comes back.
- Fall down 7 times…get up 8.
Tama is using an interesting approach to be more question based from the audience about how to find a life path and career path. Connect with her here >>