Anyone can join Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, and now add Google Plus to the mix. But, there are many steps within the setup process to help you get the most from your efforts.
Free Meetup groups are on every street corner these days featuring guest speakers to teach you how to get more business with social networking…But, it’s amazing to see how many of those speakers are just getting started themselves.
Rarely will you find anyone that can help you or teach you how to get 300 minutes of value with every 30 minutes of social networking effort you make. And, yes, social networking WILL require your effort. And, that’s fine if your efforts pay for themselves, right?
Whether you are just getting started with social networking or have a feeling of burnout and overload because you’re permanently attached to your cell phone so you never miss a tweet, we can help in a variety of ways:
- Support by Phone, Chat, Email – Almost all of our clients are on either monthly or annual support with us, so they enjoy the ability to ask us questions or have us check something out whenever they want. If you feel you might need us for that ongoing help, it’s probably best to ask about our monthly and annual support and training programs.
Of course, we’re available for individual questions as well. We call them “one-offs” where you can get 30 minutes of our time for $100. Build up your questions and talk about all of them within that 30 minutes or get more in-depth with just one or two main topics. It’s up to you.
- Workshops – Attend any of our Internet marketing workshops where our president, Marty Dickinson, is always teaching something new and trendy about social networking.
- Self Study – We produce how-to manuals that describe everything we do for our own social networking efforts and those we help. Just checkout the Action Store.
- Facebook Setup – And, of course, the best approach of all is to just have our team assist you with the setup and implementation of your social networking effort from the beginning.
Social networking is not just here to stay; it’s one of those things that you just have to do if you want your business to go to the next level. Why not ally yourself with a team that is in the social network sphere on a daily basis?
3 Ways to Request Social Networking Help
1. Use the online chat
2. Call us on the phone (long distance rates apply)
3. Complete this form