Would You Build a House Without a Plan?
Or Drive Cross-Country Without a Map?
Or Write a Book Without an Outline?
Then why would you not make a plan for your website before starting to build or re-design one?
Before You Build or Re-Design Your Web Site
Before you build your website, make a plan for it. Use the HereNextYear Essential Web Site Pre-Flight Document to Put Your Plan to Paper First
From the Desk of Marty Dickinson
President, HereNextYear, Inc.
Dear Fellow Website Owner,
I’ve made a living from my own web sites for 15 years and have built a business helping more than 300 others with their Internet projects. My #1 mistake at the beginning was not only a lack of planning, but it was down right being against planning. Period!
That all changed after a few thousand dollars disappeared down the drain pipe and about 2,000 wasted man hours were never to be seen again.
I finally realized I had to get my act together. I decided to have my first web site re-designed and vowed that my process would be much different. I would make a detailed plan before the first line of code would be written or the first pixel of design was jpg-ed.
The results were amazing.
- My designer did NOT have to go through 15 revisions to make the design I wanted, even though I really couldn’t conceptualize the concept in my mind.
- My programmer did NOT come back to me wanting more money because I had not clearly outlined the project.
- My website development turnaround time was reduced by 73% (based on number of days). Incredible!
- My website DID appear higher on search engines faster than it ever had before because my pages were optimized as part of the design process instead of months after-the-fact.
- My website DID convert more visitors to paying customers because I had clearly defined for my designer exactly the kind of visitor I was targeting.
- My website DID attract and inspire a large enough group of people in under a year that I could claim it as one of the most popular sites of its kind in the industry.
What is the Essential Website Pre-Flight Document?
Where many designers will just ask you to send some photos, a logo, and some MS Word documents full of content, the HereNextYear Essential Pre-Flight methodically takes you through a 20-page process to help you accomplish three things:
- Save money because your designer will be able to quote your project accurately–the first time around.
- Save time because you will focus your energy on answering the questions rather than trying to think of the questions you should be asking.
- Enjoy faster return on your investment because various Internet promotion techniques are integrated into the pre-flight process.
How Does the Website Pre-Flight Work?
It’s simple. The Essential Website Pre-Flight is an MS Word document that you download to your computer after your order is placed. Step-by-step, you are to answer the questions related to your company, target market, products and design desires. With these questions answered, you can easily hand them to any web designer to show them exactly what you’re looking for in a website.
More specifically, the HereNextYear Essential Pre-Flight is divided into these sections:
- Basic company contact information
- Company description
- Current website success details (and challenges)
- Personal website preferences
- Audience and prospect profile
- Your current or past website strategy
- Your design and layout interests
- Specific page content
- Main keyword phrases for search engine optimization (SEO)
- Additional components you might not have thought of yet
Of course, that’s a very very basic display of the process. Our pre-flight will guide you step-by-step through getting those questions answered. Here’s a visual sample of what you’ll get.
Nowhere Will You Find Anything Like This
If I had to sit down with you to personally go through these questions and help you develop the answers, you would have to pay me more than 5 hours in consulting time which would be more than $1,000!
“The Web Site Pre-Flight helped me to have a better connection with my designer as we were able to work on answering the questions together. The design process was much more of a team effort with us working with the same plan.”
— Mandy Zeigler, EnspritingPress.com
“I didn’t know where I’d find the time to complete a 20-page questionnaire, but I’m glad I did. The pre-flight really helped me bring all my thoughts together and actually saved me time in the long run.”
— Jim Moores, TroutMobile.com
“I require my new Web design clients to complete the Web site pre-flight because creating a Web site is not just about design but a variety of marketing pieces that all have to come together for the design process.”
— Sheila Hentges, Hentges Design
Get Immediate Access to this 20-Page MS Word Document where you can type the answers, customize the questions, add new questions and save to your computer for distribution to design companies for bids. Just $27!
We look forward to hearing how our Web site pre-flight has helped YOU with your project.
All the best,
President, HereNextYear, Inc.
Taking Web Sites to NEW Heights Since 1996