In 2009, I published a fairly popular blog post featuring 35 reasons why WordPress is better than a traditional website. That blog post is still true today. WordPress is definitely better than a traditional website…BUT.
And, that’s a big BUT! We’ve come across a website builder that is actually better than WordPress and I’d like to get you introduced to it here.
New Website Builder Main Edit Screen
If I had a nickel for every time a new WordPress client would ask me, “Can I change my header graphic or do I need to have you do it?” I would be sunning myself on an island of Aruba sipping cocktails and listening to Jimmy Buffet!
Why is it that changing something so simple as a header image needs to be reserved only for the PHP/WordPress savvy? Well, it doesn’t need to be anymore! Now just point and click and change nearly every part of your page and the formatting remains unaltered.
Change Your Logo, Header, Footer, Background and CSS
I wanted to show this basic admin panel screen for one main reason. These are all the main graphics features that WordPress users struggle with changing on their own. This website builder is better than WordPress because it gives the owner control again without being reliant on the designer or WordPress support tech to make the change.
Better than WordPress Plugins and Widgets
One of the most attractive features of WordPress are plugins (tools) and widgets (easy placement of those tools throughout the website). Plugins are also a large cause for hackers and malicious code giving WordPress a bad rep. This website builder is better than WordPress because the “plugins” are all self-contained in the system for everyone to use. No installation required! Just check which features you want and assign where they are to be seen.
Better than WordPress Page Builder
If you already use WordPress, this page should look pretty familiar to you. There’s a “Title” and a body for content. WYSIWYG content editor like you would expect. You’ll see “View Source Code” where you can edit inline code if needed. And, of course, you can customize the URL to however you want it to appear. I’m working closely with the company to add a few key SEO features to the pages and posts so they should appear shortly.
Better than WordPress Blog Posts
And, finally, here’s my favorite one of all! Blogging has become so much easier with this system than with WordPress. One reason is because the WYSIWYG editor actually works! When you hit your enter key, a line actually really does get inserted! In WordPress, this simple task is always such a challenge. WordPress has ignored it too long. This system has it nailed.
Even More Reasons Why This Website Builder is Better than WordPress
There are many reasons why this website builder is better than WordPress for your website. Here are a few:
- No Website Hosting Fees – When you subscribe to the system that supports the website builder, you get free hosting of the website.
- Near Hacker Proof – Since there are no externally controlled plugins or WordPress versions with this system to maintain, almost all holes you would find in WordPress simply do not exist in this system.
- Easy Implementation – Choose from attractive templates or send your custom design to the company and they will add your design to their system (additional fee required).
- Responsive Design – Use premium themes provided by the system to have a responsive design that is viewable on iPads, iPhones, Droids, and standard computers as well.
- Full Integration – Using the web for leads and sales used to mean having a mishmash of multiple software pieces and parts all separate from each other. This system works together as this illustration shows below.
Imagine having just one system with all the functionality you need to not only build your website but to also manage and automate your lead gen and customer management through the entire sales cycle. That is the magic of CloudNet360. Go check it out.[hny_columns group=”27″ left=”70″]